Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Nevada
Outpatient primary care practice specialized for seniors located in Las Vegas and surrounding communities. Join one of the largest physician groups in Nevada with over 20 years of providing comprehensive care to seniors.
Innovative, Senior-Focused Primary Care
- Outpatient-only responsibility with no nights or weekends
- Flexible schedule and four-day work week available
- 12 to 16 patients per day
- Verified earning potential over $300,000
- Sign-on and Relocation available
- Relocate to the fastest-growing state in the U.S., no state income tax, and less than 1% property tax
- Multiple attractive family-friendly suburbs including Henderson, Summerlin, Boulder City, Lake Las Vegas, and more
- Median home price of $295,000 with a variety of styles to choose from
- Year-round outdoor recreation, professional sports, and international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician in NevadaStartDate: ASAPOutpatient primary care practice...
Apply on company website