Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Texas
Our award-winning hospital, located only 15 minutes from the vibrant Fort Worth area, is looking for a board-certified gastroenterologist with an opportunity for ownership in our ambulatory surgery center (ASC).
As an integral member of our practice, you'll enjoy the following:
- Supporting one hospital, with three other physicians covering call
- Opportunity to perform advanced procedures - candidate must be proficient in EUS and ERCP
- Excellent income potential (our newest provider broke even in less than four months)
Our family-friendly community also offers the following:
- Historic Old Town, a water park, and 350 acres of city parks
- Economic stability, low unemployment rate, and excellent public schools
- Access to multiple major universities, world-class restaurants, and major sports teams
- Forbes ranks Texas No. 1 in Economic Growth and No. 2 in Best States for Business
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in TexasStartDate: 12/31/2020Our award-winning hospit...
Apply on company website