Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in New Jersey
Merritt Hawkins is partnered with a hospital in the Coastal Mid-Atlantic region to recruit a general gastroenterologist and advanced gastroenterologist to their established practice. The advanced endoscopist has the option to practice as a GI hospitalist. We welcome board-certified gastroenterologists or board-eligible gastroenterologists who are completing fellowship to apply!
Gastroenterology Opportunity Highlights
- Join established gastroenterology department with a reputable health system in Coastal New Jersey
- Opportunity for a general gastroenterologist and an advanced endoscopist with a broad referral network
- Minimal call rotation of 1:6 weekends
- Brand new ambulatory surgery center opening Spring 2021
- Competitive compensation and unmatched benefits package with 31 days of PTO
- Eligible for sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Spend your weekends playing in the sand and sun, attending jazz festivals and touring wineries, or eating fresh seafood at some of the best restaurants on the coast
- Ranked in top 10 beach destinations in the United States
- Short drive to Philadelphia and New York City
- Extremely safe, family-friendly location
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in New JerseyStartDate: 06/01/2021Merritt Hawkins is ...
Apply on company website