Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days/week, 50/50 split between endo and clinic, 730/8-4/5pm Pay Rate: $525000.00 - 577000.00
A thriving and growing private practice in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area is seeking a board-certified gastroenterologist for a lucrative opportunity. This position offers incredible earning potential while working within an established, patient-focused organization in the medical hub of the region.
- Up to $575,000 base salary with potential to earn $1 million
- Quick track to partnership—buy in at whatever level you prefer
- High-volume practice with a guaranteed referral network—ability to see as many patients as you desire
- Opportunity to perform advanced procedures, including ERCP and EUS procedures
- State-of-the-art facilities—2 brand-new surgery centers opened in the last 5 years
- 1:4 call schedule
A diverse major metropolitan area with every amenity you could want or need, Minneapolis-St. Paul is a perfect place for providers to call home. Living and working in the state ranked #2 in U.S. News & World Report's “Best States Overall,” you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life.
- One of the top metros to live in the nation (U.S. News)
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An outdoor enthusiasts dream, featuring a riverfront skyline, breathtaking waterfalls, an array of lakes, and more hiking and biking trails than you could imagine
- Vibrant arts and culture scene, world-class shopping and dining, and endless entertainment options
- Local collegiate and professional sports + one of the top international airports in the U.S.
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
-Advanced training in ERCP and EUS
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days/week, 50/5...
Apply on company website