Job Description & Requirements
Geriatric Psychiatrist in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a growing Department of Psychiatry at a highly ranked medical school UNC. We are seeking board certified or eligible psychiatrists for the role of Psychiatrist in the Geriatric division in Chapel Hill and surrounding areas.
Focused on the mission is to improve the health and well-being of North Carolinians and others who are served. This is accomplished by providing leadership and excellence in the interrelated areas of patient care, education, and research. Striving to promote faculty, staff and learner development in a diverse, respectful environment where colleagues demonstrate professionalism, enhance learning, and create personal and professional sustainability.
- Provide care to geriatric patients in the inpatient and outpatient setting-all within a short distance
- Brand new ECT suites available if you desire to use ECT in the treatment process
- Conduct psychiatric assessments, manage treatment, medications, and other interventions, and assess physical health needs for geriatric patients
- Provide training and clinical supervision to residents, medical students, and other mental health trainees and collaborate on relevant research projects.
- Shared management of patient care with psychiatric crisis and inpatient services within the University system when those services are essential for an individual's care.
- Enjoy unparalleled academic resources, a quality work lifestyle, and a robust benefits package
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentives
- Affiliation with a major academic center
- Opportunities for long-term career growth within the academic system
Board eligible or certified
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Geriatrics, Geriatric Medicine, Geropsychiatry, Psychogeriatrics, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor
Job Description & RequirementsGeriatric Psychiatrist in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins, the nation...
Apply on company website