Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 Day work week. Phone based call Pay Rate: $375000.00 - 475000.00
A multispecialty healthcare system with multiple clinic locations in Minnesota is seeking a qualified oncologist for an exciting opportunity to join an organization that is committed to physician leadership at every level.
- Join more than 120 physicians and advanced providers across 40 specialties
- Opportunity to incorporate hematology
- On-site Radiation Oncology Department, palliative consults, well-developed hospice program, and research program
- Commencement bonus and initial guarantee to ensure long-term practice success
- RVU productivity bonus plus comprehensive benefits package
- Work in the state ranked #1 in Medscape's “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
- A low cost of living and safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and an array of lakefront activities
- Convenient access to Minneapolis and St. Paul
- U.S. News ranks Minnesota #3 in "Best States Overall"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHematology Oncology Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 Day work week....
Apply on company website