Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 600000.00
A reputable physician-led community hospital is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This hospital-employed opportunity offers a highly competitive salary and a great quality of life.
- Excellent work-life balance—four-day workweek and 1:4 call rotation
- Manageable patient volume—see 12–18 patients per day
- $600,000 guaranteed base salary + $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Practice general hematology-oncology within an award-winning oncology program
- Strong support staff
Duluth, Minnesota, is consistently ranked among the best communities in the nation for outdoor activities. With access to 6,834 acres of city parkland, 178 miles of wooded trails, 16 designated trout streams, plus Lake Superior, there's not much you can't do when you're outside in Duluth. With an endless horizon where the largest freshwater lake in the world meets the sky, this charming city is a place like no other.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- A variety of family-friendly events and activities throughout the year
- Local international airport
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHematology Oncology Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 600000.00
Apply on company website