Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $315000.00 - 315000.00
An award-winning organization committed to patient-focused care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible candidate for a hospitalist role. Experience as a critical care physician is preferred but not required. This position includes an opportunity for leadership while working within a comprehensive health care network that employs the region's top physicians and support staff and utilizes the latest technology, equipment, and facilities.
- Earn $315,000 annually
- Option for Medical Director role—sign-on bonus + additional stipend
- Opportunity for a flexible schedule—work only 21–22 weeks per year
- Practice within a large health system offering a variety of specialties
- With a five-star rating, the hospital ranks in the top 10% nationally
Filled with scenic spaces and friendly individuals, this inviting Midwest town is a wonderful place to call home. Whether you're seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement, you'll find all you need here.
- A low cost of living + beautiful housing options, including waterfront homes and secluded forest access
- Great local school system—an ideal place to raise a family
- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors—hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, horseback riding, and snowmobiling trails
- World-class hunting and fishing
- Airport located less than 10 minutes from the hospital
- Easy access to Duluth, Lake Superior, and nearby state and national forests
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsHospitalist Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $315000.00 - 315000.00...
Apply on company website