Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Utah
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Flexible 4 10-hour work week Pay Rate: $225000.00 - 270000.00
An established private practice in a breathtaking region of southwest Utah is seeking a qualified internal medicine physician for a 100% outpatient position. This opportunity offers a highly desirable quality of life and the ability to be part of an organization committed to quality, compassionate care and helping patients take a proactive approach to their own health. The incoming physician must be comfortable providing women's health services.
- $270,000+ income potential
- Flexible 4-day workweek with no weekends + no hospital call required
- 1:7 call with light call responsibilities
- Work within an innovative, collaborative, and respectful environment
- Autonomy to build your practice as you desire
- Partnership potential in a close-knit group in which each provider's voice is valued
This picturesque city is an ideal place to call home a welcoming community filled with genuine individuals and plenty of activities for families and individuals alike. Surrounded by incredible views of Utah's incomparable scenic landscape, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- Safe neighborhoods + some of the top schools in the state—great place to raise a family
- An outdoor lover's paradise—enjoy fishing, climbing, canyoneering, biking, hiking, ATV, championship golf courses, and more!
- Great climate with mild winters
- Luxury spas, incredible shops and restaurants, and plenty of options for entertainment
- Easy access to Zion National Park, a variety of other national and state parks, gorgeous ski resorts, and Las Vegas
- Medscape ranks Utah #8 in “Best Places to Practice”
comfortable minor surgical procedures
BE/BC Internal Medicine
ties to Utah or St. George area
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Physician in UtahStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Flexible 4 10-hour work w...
Apply on company website