Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician in Arkansas
An award-winning organization with a reputable independent hospital that has been serving its community for more than 80 years is seeking a board-certified interventional cardiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow a practice while working alongside two other highly skilled physicians in a community-based interventional cardiology practice.
- Established cardiovascular clinic
- Perform a mix of interventional and noninvasive cases
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life—1:4 call rotation
- Excellent support staff and physician-friendly leadership team
- Limited competition in the area
- Team-based approach to medicine
- Tremendous support from a regional cardiac hospital as well as hospitals in Little Rock
- Practice is able to support H-1B visas and J-1 visas (with J-1 waiver)
- $675,000 base salary guarantee plus wRVU bonus opportunity
- $30,000 sign-on bonus plus student loan repayment
Filled with incredible natural beauty, Conway, Arkansas, is a perfect place to live and work. Approximately 30 minutes from Little Rock, you'll have access to all you need—and so much more!
- A low cost of living and great housing options in charming neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, hiking, and fishing
- Plenty of parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes throughout the region
- Convenient access to an international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospital, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Doctor, Patient Care, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInterventional Cardiology Physician in ArkansasStartDate: ASAPAn award-winning org...
Apply on company website