Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director Physician in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00
A well-established community-based health center in New York City is seeking a primary care trained leader for a medical director role. The ideal candidate has leadership experience within community health and will serve as the clinical leader for this organization.
- Supervise a medical team of 10+ physicians, multiple extenders, and full clinical support staff
- 80% administrative and 20% clinical role
- Work closely with the CEO and executive leadership team as the senior medical leader of the organization
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and more
- Some of the top schools in the state
- An abundance of live entertainment and festivities throughout the entire year
- Museums, top-notch shopping, fine dining, and professional sporting events
- Medscape lists New York as one of its Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Chief Medical Officer, Cmo, Executive, C-Suite, Physician Executive, Physician Leader Job Description & RequirementsMedical Director Physician in New YorkStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00A wel...
Apply on company website