Company: Merritt Hawkins
Career Level: Director
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 340000.00
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Outpatient only with no hospital responsibilities or call
- No night or weekend requirements
- Inherit a retiring partner's established patient base
- Competitive salary. One to two-year track to partnership
- Free-standing and autonomous practice. No outside oversight. The practice decisions are guided by the partners
- Be a part of an advanced medical community servicing multiple counties in NC and SC
- Friendly and supportive staff
- #1 golf community and home of the world's second largest golf resort
- Excellent public and private schools in an affordable, safe, family friendly environment.
- #4 on CNN Money's Best Places to Retire
- Nationally known equestrian area in neighboring Southern Pines
- Outstanding and engaged community college (Sandhills Community College).
- The Blue Ridge Mountains and Atlantic beaches easily accessible and only a few hours away.
- The excitement of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill only one hour away
- Enjoy four perfect seasons
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsNeurology Physician in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 340000.00
Apply on company website