Job Description & Requirements
Neuromuscular Physician - in Texas
The Department of Neurology at UT Health San Antonio is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neuromuscular medicine physician to join its team in a true clinician-educator capacity. The incoming physician will have an immediate opportunity to help begin a neuromuscular medicine fellowship and be named fellowship director.
- Focus on your specialty—100% Neuromuscular Medicine including electromyography and nerve conduction studies
- Robust opportunity and support for clinical research
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life
- Practice alongside two other experienced neuromuscular specialists
- Teach medical students, residents, and neurophysiology fellows
- Tremendous opportunity to collaborate with other specialties and develop your own multidisciplinary clinic, if desired
Excellent University of Texas system benefits
Rich in history, culture, and genuine Southern hospitality, San Antonio is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. With plenty of amenities and attractions, including the world-renowned San Antonio River Walk, this city has something for everyone.
- A tort reform state with no state income tax and a low cost of living
- A variety of affordable housing options in downtown high-rises, suburban neighborhoods, lakeside homes, and country estates with acreage
- Outstanding public and private schools as well as multiple colleges and universities
- Exciting events, including NBA games and an annual local rodeo
- An abundance of outdoor recreation and theme parks
Forbes ranks Texas #3 in “Best States for Business”
BE or BC in Neuromuscular Medicine
Fellowship in Neuromuscular is preferred over Neurophysiology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neuromuscular, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNeuromuscular Physician - in TexasStartDate: ASAPThe Department of Neurology at UT...
Apply on company website