Job Description & Requirements
Neuroradiology Physician in Texas
StartDate: 07/12/2021Pay Rate: $310000.00 - 550000.00
A large private practice in Dallas-Fort Worth is seeking an exceptional breast imager to join their team. The opportunity includes partnership in this physician-owned practice that has seen consistent growth over the past several decades.
- Ability to heavily subspecialize in neuroradiology or have a more even neuroradiology and general radiology split
- Partnership in physician owned practice
- No late nights + very limited call
- Guaranteed base salary + partnership distribution
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Home to more than 7 million individuals, Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is a perfect place to call home!
- Ability to live in one of Dallas-Forth Worth's incredible suburbs
- No state income tax in Texas
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as prestigious universities
- Enjoy renowned attractions, including the Deep Ellum entertainment district and the Fort Worth Stockyards
- Home to professional sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Ranked #4 by Sperling's Best Places in "Best Cities to Relocate to in America"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsNeuroradiology Physician in TexasStartDate: 07/12/2021Pay Rate: $310000.00 - 550000.00
Apply on company website