Job Description & Requirements
Ophthalmology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 400000.00
Our practice in a good Midwest location is looking for a board-certified ophthalmologist to join our team.
As an integral member of our practice, you'll benefit from the following:
- Opportunity to earn income above market value
- Enjoy incredible work-life balance
- Work in a single location office with 32 well-equipped exam lanes, 2 OCT's, 2 HVF's, fundus photography and angiography suite, Oculus Pentacam, IOL Master 700, SLT, Argon and Yag lasers, indirect laser, and minor surgical suite. In office Lasik suite with iDesign 2.0, VISX, and iFS lasers
- Partnership track in 12-18 months
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- Exceptional schools, including 2 of the top 15 best public high schools in the state (Niche)
- Safe neighborhoods and a cost of living 13% lower than the national average
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, rollerblading, kayaking, fishing, and golfing
- Convenience of our local airport, with direct flights to places like Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, and Tampa
- Day trip to Chicago and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, a variety of tourist attractions, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Iowa #2 in Best Places to Practice Medicine, and U.S. News ranks it #1 in Best States for Affordability
BE/BC, right out of training up to someone willing to practice another 15 years. they won't consider someone wanting 10 years or less
18 month partnership track for new grads. someone with in practice experience would be more like 1 year track. buy in is 100 shares at $20 per share ($2,000).
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsOphthalmology Physician in IowaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 400000.00Our...
Apply on company website