Job Description & Requirements
Oral Surgeon in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 285000.00
An established practice outside of Philadelphia and New York City is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This is an exciting opportunity that includes the ability for partnership and will allow the incoming physician to enjoy a wonderful quality of life in an inviting location.
- Enjoy a desirable Monday–Friday schedule—no weekends required
- Manageable patient volume
- 1:6 call schedule—minimal in-person call with reasonable call volume
- Opportunity to see a great mix of cases
- Partnership opportunity available
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Extensive parks system with beautiful surrounding scenery
- Proximity to Philadelphia and New York City
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds
Job Description & RequirementsOral Surgeon in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 285000.00An est...
Apply on company website