Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in New Jersey
- Excellent base salary plus RVU bonus
- Hospital-employed opportunity - Take over from a retiring community physician with a busy practice
- Cover one, non-trauma hospital
- Minimal call of 1:6
- General gastroenterology opportunity or opportunity for advanced procedures as a GI Hospitalist
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Spend your weekends playing in the sand and sun, attending jazz festivals and touring wineries, or eating fresh seafood at some of the best restaurants on the coast
- Ranked in top 10 beach destinations in the United States
- Short drive to Philadelphia and New York City
- Extremely safe, family-friendly location
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in New JerseyStartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights...
Apply on company website