Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Physician Assistant in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $120000.00 - 150000.00
A growing hospital-employed practice in a beautiful New England community is seeking a board-certified orthopedic PA to cover two outpatient locations in the region. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career in a collaborative environment while practicing alongside three established orthopedic physicians and two other physician assistants. The incoming PA will spend 50% of his or her time in surgery with the physician and the other 50% performing outpatient consults and seeing patients post-operation (option to conduct majority or all outpatient ortho consults, if desired).
- Potential to earn quality-based incentive bonuses and higher income than anywhere in the New England area
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance—complete surgeries by 3 p.m. every day, and leave the office well before 5 p.m.
- No trauma call required
- Be part of a progressive, award-winning, community-based hospital, expanding into two new regions in 2020
- Ability to perform a mix of surgery and outpatient consults
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Earn up to $140,000 annually
- Our town boasts a variety of attractions, including the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
- We offer a tremendous quality of life in a picturesque setting, whether you're seeking peace and relaxation or adventure and excitement
- Experience four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including biking, hiking, sailing, kayaking, skating, and sledding
- Enjoy convenient access to Boston and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, historical attractions, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Massachusetts #1 in Best States for Education, and Medscape ranks it #9 in Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Physician Assistant in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $120000.00 - 150000.0...
Apply on company website