Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician - in Iowa
A Midwest practice in a remarkable region of Iowa is seeking a board-certified orthopedic spine surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while living and working in one of the top-ranked cities in the nation.
- Opportunity for a one-year partnership track
- Experience immediate patient volume
- No hospital call required
- Work with minor league and professional athletes
- Live and practice in a safe, family-friendly location
you're welcomed into our genuine community.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 14% lower than the national average
- Our city boasts exceptional public and private schools, including one of the top 5 public high schools in the state (Niche), as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Experience an abundance of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, running, and rollerblading on our more than 800 miles of recreational trails
- Enjoy convenient access to an international airport with direct flights to 10 major U.S. metropolitan areas as well as an array of entertainment and amenities, including Broadway shows, a thriving arts scene, and top-notch restaurants
- Medscape ranks Iowa No. 2 in Best Places to Practice Medicine, and U.S. News ranks it No. 1 in Best States for Affordability
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Spine Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Spine Surgery, Spine Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Spine Surgery Physician - in IowaStartDate: ASAPA Midwest practice in a...
Apply on company website