Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgeon - in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $680000.00 - 680000.00
A well-known group in Minnesota is seeking a qualified orthopedic surgeon to join its team.
- Lucrative opportunity with a sizable salary and sign-on bonus
- Call support of 1:4 and a vast caseload, including total joints and some sports medicine
- Enjoy a great community, support staff, and patients
- Be part of a network of ORS partners with collegial support
- Cover two communities near a major metro
- Potential to make $720,000 in year 1
- Live in the Twin Cities or surrounding suburbs
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation at our 51 parks, bike trails, and chain of lakes
- Access to an array of amenities, including dining, shopping, historical attractions, live entertainment, arts, culture, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Minnesota #1 in “Best Places to Practice”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgeon - in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $680000.00 - 680000.00A...
Apply on company website