Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 725000.00
A multispecialty healthcare system with multiple clinic locations in Minnesota is seeking an orthopedic surgeon to join its team of more than 120 physicians and advanced providers across 40 specialties.
- Option for general orthopedics or general orthopedics with hand
- $200,000 sign on bonus
- Brand new state-of-the-art surgery center
- $500,000-$550,000 base + RVU
- Work in the state ranked #1 in Medscape's “Best Places to Practice”
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 19% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools—Minnesota is ranked #1 in ACT scores in the U.S.
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and an array of lakefront activities
- Convenient access to Minneapolis and St. Paul and their many amenities
- U.S. News ranks Minnesota #3 in “Best States Overall”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery Physician - in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 725000.00
Apply on company website