Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in Illinois
A large, award-winning Midwest regional health system seeks a full-time otolaryngologist to build an ENT Department. The incoming surgeon can expect a bread-and-butter case mix and support from a solid referral base by a large primary care team with a service area exceeding a population of 300,000. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in ENT. All experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Build an ENT department with a strong referral base
- Practice at a new facility with new state-of-art equipment and in-house audiology
- Competitive salary, production model, loan repayment, and tail coverage
- Unlimited vacation after the guarantee period
- Beckers Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare
Live and work in a beautiful Midwest region at the corner of Chicagoland. Known for its high quality of life, affordable cost of living, and excellent schools, this area has an overall grade of A- and is one of the best places to live in Illinois (Niche).
- Excellent quality of life - Multiple recreational adventures with private and public golf courses, boating, fishing, cultural activities, open space, and seasonal change
- Lower cost of living than Chicago
- Access to three airports
- Live in vintage homes, riverside condos, country estates, and unique neighborhoods in 30 family-friendly towns and villages
- Enjoy Americas Midwest work ethic and neighborly values
- A grade for Public Schools and an A grade for being Good for Families (Niche)
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website