Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in Illinois
A large, award-winning Midwest regional health system seeks an ENT to join its established, busy, and growing team. The ENT Department has a solid referral base creating an opportunity for the incoming ENT to ramp up quickly. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in ENT. All experience levels are encouraged to apply.
Opportunity Highlights - A Top Place to Work in Healthcare
- Join an established and busy ENT department with a strong referral base
- Bread and butter cases with the opportunity to utilize your niche in rhinology, laryngology, sleep, and otology
- See patients at one clinic and perform surgeries at one hospital (Level 1 Trauma Center)
- Competitive salary, production model, loan repayment, and tail coverage
- Unlimited vacation after the guarantee period
- Becker's Healthcare 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare
Community Information - Enjoy a Remarkable Quality of Life
Located less than 90 minutes from Chicago, this charming Midwest city offers a remarkable quality of life. This Illinois city has a beautiful river area, great food, and community events, and with plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors, there's something for everyone.
- A cost of living nearly 25% lower than the national average
- Great housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activitieshiking, biking, kayaking, a variety of beach and water activities at nearby Lake Michigan, and much more
- Convenient access to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website