Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Anesthesiologist in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $395000.00 - 474000.00
Merritt Hawkins is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in pediatric anesthesiology for an exciting opportunity to join a top-ranked Anesthesiology Department and regional leader in anesthesiology education and preoperative scientific research. This is an ideal position for the candidate who desires to have a predominantly clinical practice and be part of a thriving academic system.
- 100% pediatrics
- Practice at a full-service academic teaching hospital featuring a state-of-the-art environment designed exclusively for children as well as a Level IV neonatal intensive care unit
- Excellent work-life balance with a Monday–Friday work schedule and favorable call schedule
- Ability for candidate to incorporate his or her scholarly passions into the practice
- Competitive compensation, plus a comprehensive benefits package, malpractice coverage, and retirement plans
- A low cost of living and nearly 300 days of sunshine per year
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as higher education institutions
- Access to beautiful golf courses and state parks
- A short drive to the mountains for incredible hiking, skiing, and white water rafting
- Local international airport
- No state income tax in Texas!
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Anesthesiologist in TexasStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $395000.00 - 474000.00
Apply on company website