Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 240000.00
An established practice is seeking a board-certified primary care physician to join its team in a brand new state-of-the-art clinic along the Texas Gulf Coast. This is an exciting opportunity for the incoming physician to grow in his or her career and work with a diverse patient population.
- Desirable quality of life—see only 16 patients per day, on average
- Call responsibilities are via phone only
- Practice in an FHQC—great opportunity for federal student loan reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation package included
- A low cost of living and no state income tax
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- A variety of events and tourist attractions, including remarkable shopping, cultural venues, and mouthwatering Tex-Mex cuisine
- A tropical climate year-round and plenty of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, and water activities in the Gulf of Mexico
- Convenient access to Houston, Austin, and San Antonio
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsPrimary Care Physician in TexasStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 240000.00An ...
Apply on company website