Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 40 hour Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 240000.00
A reputable psychiatric hospital in beautiful Roanoke Valley, Virginia, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist for a hospital-based inpatient staff position.
- Manageable case load of 15–25 patients per day—PCP coverage provided
- Work alongside a dynamic, collaborative medical staff
- Academic affiliation with nearby medical residency program
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including relocation reimbursement, medical education loan forgiveness, CME, health and dental, malpractice coverage, and a state-sponsored retirement program
Nestled beneath Virginia's remarkable Blue Ridge Mountains, the Roanoke Valley area is filled with warmhearted individuals as well as events and activities for families and individuals alike. Residents appreciate the small-town feel without having to sacrifice convenient access to an array of big-city amenities.
- A low cost of living and wonderful housing options
- Excellent community to raise a family and enjoy a remarkable quality of life
- Exceptional public and private school options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, and kayaking
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in VirginiaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 40 hour Pay Rate: $240000.00...
Apply on company website