Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Days Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 280000.00
Our practice in a remarkable community in Minnesota is seeking a board-certified psychiatrist to join our team. In this wonderful opportunity to practice in a new clinic, your weekly schedule will feature three days of clinic and one day of telepsychiatry.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and 41 days of PTO, allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- Outpatient opportunity with no call
- Visa sponsorship available
- $280,000 in annual salary plus $25,000 bonus opportunity
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 13% lower than the national average
- Experience four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, hiking, camping, fishing, and golfing
- Enjoy convenient access to Minneapolis and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Minnesota No. 1 in Best Places to Practice, and U.S. News ranks it No. 3 in Best States Overall
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in MinnesotaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Days Pay Rate: $250000.00 -...
Apply on company website