Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician in Illinois
StartDate: 08/01/2020Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 400000.00
This award-winning, not-for-profit, health system in St. Louis invites applications for a full-time blended pulmonary and critical care physician opening. Enjoy living in a metro location with a 3 million metro population along with the quality of life opportunity so you can enjoy your time in the city. Add to that an organization that believes in serving its local communities and providing top-notch quality medicine.
• Highly competitive income guarantee plus signing bonus with production model available
• Access for new patients is currently 4 months - clinic and procedures
• Join 6 other pulmonary/critical care physicians at this facility
• Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD&D, and malpractice insurance
• Pension, 401k, 403b retirement plans, and relocation package
• $4,000 CME stipend
• Student loan assistance and fellowship stipend available
Enjoy all of the conveniences of a major metro area along with the low cost of living and community atmosphere that the Midwest can provide. Live in a city known for its performing arts, professional sports, and nationally ranked universities and healthcare organizations. An international airport can take you anywhere you would like to go.
• Excellent dining options
• Multiple professional sports teams
• Both public and private school options available and over 11 nationally recognized universities
• Opera house, museums, and several live music forums
• International airport
• Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating are just 2 hours away
Forbes ranks Missouri as one of its “Best States for Business".
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPulmonary and Critical Care Physician in IllinoisStartDate: 08/01/2020Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 4...
Apply on company website