Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician in New Jersey
A reputable hospital in an affluent New Jersey suburb is seeking a highly qualified and well-trained pulmonary critical care physician to join its growing team. This role will involve an even mix of critical care and pulmonary procedures as the incoming physician joins a stable and growing successful group practice.
- Overnight coverage by phone only working with experienced team of critical care nurse practitioners
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance - call is shared equally with the group
- Supportive hospital administration and very collegial practice
- Hospital-employed group covering one expansive community hospital
- Convenient access to the Hudson River, Newark, and New York City
- Exceptional public and private school options
- A variety of housing options, including homes in New York City (easy commute), urban living, and quiet family-friendly neighborhoods
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPulmonary & Critical Care Physician in New JerseyStartDate: ASAPA reputable ho...
Apply on company website