Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 600000.00
Merritt Hawkins is seeking a qualified candidate to practice pulmonary critical care and pulmonary disease medicine with a reputable group in a beautiful Georgia community. This is an exciting opportunity to become an owner in the organization's real estate and be the future face of the program.
- Partnership available after only one year
- No competition in the area
- Call via phone only—intensivists cover hospital overnight
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance—6 weeks of vacation as a partner
- Partners earn up to $600,000 annually
- A low cost of living and a variety of gorgeous housing options
- Excellent public and private schools as well as a local university and renowned medical college
- Beautiful riverwalk along the Savannah River
- Access to a regional airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPulmonary & Critical Care Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 60000...
Apply on company website