Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology Physician in North Carolina
Pardee UNC Health Care is seeking a part-time board-certified radiation oncologist for a hospital-employed position. Pardee Cancer Center is the only Comprehensive Cancer Center, in Henderson County and offers cancer services under one roof. This is a wonderful opportunity for a personable and motivated candidate with a growth mindset.
- Work 3 days per week
- Excellent physicians and support on-site
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- High demand for services in the area
- Base guarantee for the first 3 years plus PTO, benefits, and more
- Voted Best in Cancer Care
Located approximately 30 minutes from Asheville, our gorgeous mountain town in North Carolina is an ideal place to call home. With plenty of events and activities throughout the year, you'll never run out of things to do in our friendly and welcoming town.
- Exceptional public schools
- A charming downtown area with more than 100 shops and 25 restaurants
- Scenic views and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, zip-lining, and various water activities
- Convenient access to Charlotte and its many amenities, including live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Live and work in a state experiencing continued economic growth
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply on company website