Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days perweek, 8 hour shifts Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 500000.00
Our independent physician-owned and operated group in Pennsylvania is looking for a board-certified diagnostic radiologist. Our 1-year partnership track is offering up to $500,000 annually.
- 1:9 call schedule, 5-day work week, and 13 weeks of PTO
- Partners have equal vote day one, outstanding bonus potential and $8,000 for continuing education
- New outpatient medical/surgical center opened in February 2018 and includes two CT and two MRI scanners (3.0T and 1.5T)
- 14 radiologist covering 5 hospitals
- Exclusive provider of the health system for over 35 years
- Numerous state parks with hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails
- A myriad of lakes and streams for fishing and water sports
- Regional theater, symphony orchestra, performing arts center, and community arts center
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsRadiology Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4.5 days perweek, 8 hour ...
Apply on company website