Job Description & Requirements
Reproductive Endocrinology Physician in Florida
Privately owned fertility center employing more than 400 employees built around the model of offering affordable and high-quality fertility solutions to clients worldwide
- The 5th largest IVF center is opening a new location in Sarasota in August 2021
- Join an experienced OBGYN in building a busy clinic with plans to quickly add a lab in early 2022
- Quick ramp up period as Florida is the #1 draw state for this IVF center
- Base salary, production and incentive-based bonuses, and 3-year partnership
- Student loan repayment, malpractice and tail coverage, and much more
- Sarasota, Florida: referred to as Florida's "Cultural Coast" because of the multiple theaters, art galleries, museums and other art venues found in the city
- With downtown providing the dynamic heartbeat, this is a community with an abundance of outdoor activities both on the water and on land
- Entertainment galore - Opera House, Orchestra, Ballet, Ringling Museum and more!
- Upscale amenities from beautiful golf courses, to exclusive neighborhoods and modern chef-inspired culinary restaurants
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsReproductive Endocrinology Physician in FloridaStartDate: ASAPPrivately owned f...
Apply on company website