Job Description & Requirements
Teleradiology Physician in California
A reputable organization that has been serving clients in more than 500 hospitals in 26 states for 20 years is seeking a qualified radiologist for a 100% remote opportunity. This is an incredible opportunity to earn competitive compensation while working from wherever you desire.
- Join a rapidly expanding organization with a high retention rate and dedicated IT supports and coordinators
- Financially strong organization—20% growth year over year
- Typical schedule is 7-on/7-off night shifts of 8–9 hours
- Flexible nighttime hours—coverage is 5 p.m.–8 a.m. PT, with peak hours from approximately 9 p.m.–3 a.m. PT
- Read a wide array of imaging modalities, excluding PET CTs and mammograms
- Top 50% of radiologists earn approximately $323 per hour (based on a full-time schedule)
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsTeleradiology Physician in CaliforniaStartDate: 12/31/2020A reputable or...
Apply on company website