Job Description & Requirements
Trauma Surgeon - in Georgia
A reputable health system in the Atlanta metro area is seeking a trauma surgeon to to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a nationally ranked organization known for its high-quality care, inclusive culture, and exceptional providers.
- Award-winning hospital with state-of-the-art facilities
- Responsibilities in trauma service, acute care surgery, and surgical ICU
- Opportunity to teach and mentor residents
- Salary guarantee + bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits + $5,000 for CME
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
Live and Work in the Atlanta Metro Area
With a population of nearly 6 million and the home to 16 Fortune 500 companies, the Atlanta metro area is an ideal place to live and work.
- Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs boast some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ranked #19 in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America” (Niche)
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Atlanta offers a variety of first-class amenities, including remarkable shopping and dining options, the world's busiest international airport, and professional sports teams
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Critical Care Surgeon, Trauma Surgeon, Critical Care Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Doctor, Trauma Physician, Acute Care, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsTrauma Surgeon - in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAPA reputable health system in the Atlanta metro ar...
Apply on company website