Job Description & Requirements
Urgent Care Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 2.5 FTE bi-weekly Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 240000.00
A well-established group in Pennsylvania is seeking an urgent care physician to join its team. The ideal candidate is a team player who is focused on providing exceptional patient care.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a flexible schedule—2.25 FTE biweekly opportunity
- Practice in a brand new start-of-the-art facility
- Potential medical director position available
- Opportunity to grow an occupational health program
- Base salary range up to $240,000
- Visit our breathtaking castles, inviting local specialty shops, and unique pieces of American history throughout the entire city
- Some of the best schools in the state
- Enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, and horseback riding
- Proximity to Philadelphia and its many amenities including an international airport, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, incredible restaurants, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Pennsylvania #10 in “Best States for Affordability”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urgent Care Nurse, Urgent Care, Urgent Care Rn, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Rn, R.N., Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Urgent Job Description & RequirementsUrgent Care Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 2.5 FTE bi-weekly Pay R...
Apply on company website