Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time - Monday Through Friday Pay Rate: $505000.00 - 550000.00
A well-established healthcare system is seeking a qualified urologist for a hospital-employed role.
- Join a thriving hospital-employed group of urologists
- Split time between surgery and clinical setting—high demand for robotics-trained urologists
- Step into an existing practice with an experienced support staff and be busy from day one
- More than $500,000 in guaranteed compensation plus production bonuses
- Safe, family-friendly area with excellent public schools and a great housing market
- Discover downtown and its local snack food kings, outdoor cafés, neighborhood pubs, and local bistros
- Marvel at the historic architecture, including Colonial Revival and Queen Anne-style buildings
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, live entertainment, and an international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Job Description & RequirementsUrology Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time - Monday Through ...
Apply on company website