Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.">
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:Sign on and relocation bonuses are being offered!
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking Intensive Care Nurses for our Lung Rescue ICU at Methodist Hospital. This is a unique opportunity to help in one of the nations largest ECMO units int the country with the potential for national recognition within one of the largest hospitals in the country. This unit is a dedicated, multidisciplinary Intensive Care Unit for adult patients requiring extensive and advanced pulmonary support ranging from mechanical ventilation to Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (VV ECMO). If you are ECMO certified you can immediately benefit from a significant pay differential when assigned to an ECMO patient, or work with us to become ECMO certified with the differential to follow. Sign on bonuses of between $7500-20K are available depending upon experience with up to $3-5K in relocation assistance. Those interested in advancement will be invited to participate in our outstanding educational and leadership development programs. For more information regarding our ECMO specialty, please visit Methodist Hospital ECMO.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) to join our leadership team. Come be a part of the change!
What you will do in this role:
- As a leader on the unit, the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
- In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associate, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
- Two years of healthcare experience is required. BSN and 3 years of healthcare experience preferred.
- AHA BLS required.
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. From the beginning, we've recognized the unique needs of each of our patients. It's a process that we continue to improve on, creating ways to better serve the community when they need us the most. With 1013 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, cancer care, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics.
As the flagship hospital of the Medical Center and of the Methodist Healthcare system of hospitals, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community having been ranked No. 1 in the Express-News Reader's Choice Awards. We also enjoy being the most preferred hospital in San Antonio, as consistently reported by the Consumer Research Corporation. Methodist Hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A, accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care, and designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website