DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401k Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are seeking a Director of Cardiac Cath Lab for Methodist Hospital – Stone Oak. The Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab provides leadership and overall responsibility for the functions of assigned clinical patient care/procedural units to include Cardiac Cath and Electrophysiology Labs. Directs 24/7 operations with full accountability. Ensures proper inventory supplies, scheduling of personnel, maintaining high standards of quality, customer service, staff development, and is an effective physician liaison. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- The Director of Cardiac Cath Lab reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the staff development of all Cath/EP personnel. Creates and implements necessary training programs for all staff and assistant managers in order to increase the operations of the department. Maintains records of training performed by all staff and ensures compliance with all hospital educational requirements.
- Responsible to interact with patients, physicians, physician's offices, and other system or facility departments over the phone or in person in an effective and professional manner. Responsible for organizing, directing, teaching and evaluating total nursing care within area of responsibility, including ensuring adequate staffing.
- Proposes budget and staffing plans for administrative approval and manages the ongoing implementation of approved plans. Maintains payroll and ensures timely reporting
What qualifications you will need:
ONE of the following:
- (Non-RN)- Bachelor's degree AND 2 years management experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab or related area
- (Non-RN)- High school diploma or GED and ONE of the following:
- Four (4) years of Cardiac Cath Lab management experience
- A combination of four (4) years post high school education and Cardiac Cath Lab management experience.
- RNs: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required: ONE of the following:
- Have or obtain RCIS Certificate within 6 months of hire date
- License to practice professional registered nursing in the state of Texas
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak continues to grow and build on our reputation as a hospital where high-tech and high-touch come together. It is a streamlined, energy-efficient, patient-focused health care facility equipped with the most modern technology available. With over 240 beds, services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology, oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and acute rehab services.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is accredited by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The stroke rehabilitation program has received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specific Care Certification of Stroke Rehabilitation. Methodist Hospital Stone Oak belongs to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery and has become a leader in robotic surgeries with a highly experienced team of surgeons offering this minimally invasive option to patients. Surgeons from around the country come to train under the facility's world class team. The hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A and by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. It also been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov's 5-star rating. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Stone Oak under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website