MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, DC. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment. MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
The Interventional RadiologyTechnologist performs neuro and vascular interventional examinations in accordance with established protocols, as directed by the attending radiologist.
* Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
* Associate of Science in Radiologic Science required.
* Prior clinical experience required, with a minimum of six months hands-on training.
* CPR certification.
* Certification in Vascular Interventional (VI), Cardiac-Interventional (CI), or Cardiovascular (CV) certification preferred or must be obtained within eighteen months of hire.
* Must be familiar with and able to perform and/or learn the technical operations during such procedures as angiograms, angioplasties, embolizations, dilations, biopsies, fibrinolysis, venograms and myelograms.
* Current experience in Interventional Angiography preferred.About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.","industry":"Healthcare
Apply on company website