MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, DC. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment. MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
The MRI Technologist positions performs a full range of MR exams in accordance with established protocols. Adheres to the strict guidance of MR Safety policies and procedures.
* Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology with MR certification.
* Registry of RMRIT or ARRT, with advanced certification in MR.
* CPR certification required.
* Must know or be able to learn transverse and cross-sectional anatomical and pathological presentations.
* Must have the ability to perform veni puncture, the injection of contrast media, and non-narcotic medicationrequired for diagnostic imaging and scanning.
* Ability to work under stressful and emergent situations.
* Experience not required. However, one year of hospital based experience MR is preferred.About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.","industry":"Healthcare
Apply on company website