MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, DC. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment. MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
The Patient Experience Manageroversees daily operations to ensure the delivery of the highest level of world class services to our customers. They have overall responsibility and accountability for the management and direction of the activities of Volunteer Services, First Impressions/Patient and Associate Screening, the Blazer program, and all MGUH staff in the Red Coat program.
* Leads the Hospital's Visitor and Associate Screening program, ensuring a safe and organized hospital entry process.
* Leads the Hospital's Volunteer Services program, ensuring a robust, revitalized program that meets the needs of the Hospital, as well as the volunteers.
* Responsible for all aspects of scheduling the MGUH Wayfinding program, coordinating MGUH leaders, associates and volunteers.
* Responsible for maintaining organized, systematic programs with strong communication to patients and staff
* Works closely with other department managers to implement best practices and standards to ensure consistently high level of customer service throughout the continuum of care.
* BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
* Three years of progressively responsible experience in an academic and/or healthcare setting or equivalent setting. Previous supervisory experience preferred.About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Apply on company website