MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest Washington, DC. Founded in the Jesuit principle of cura personalis—caring for the whole person—MedStar Georgetown is committed to offering a variety of innovative diagnostic and treatment options within a trusting and compassionate environment. MedStar Georgetown's healthcare professionals have a reputation for medical excellence and leadership.
The X-Ray Technologist performs a full range of diagnostic radiographic examinations to include routine, emergency room trauma, operating room procedures, lithotripsy, portables and fluoroscopy.
* Must be a graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
* Must be registry eligible by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), registration is mandatory within one year of hire.
* CPR certification required.
* Skill in operating stationary and mobile radiographic equipment and in instructing others in proper use.
* Basic knowledge of radiographic theory and techniques, good knowledge of specialized and complex radiographic procedures.
* Ability to work under stressful and emergent situations.
* One year of hospital-based experience is preferred.About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation and research. Our 30,000 associates and 5,400 affiliated physicians work in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest visiting nurse association in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education and professional development of our whole team. MedStar Health offers diverse opportunities for career advancement and personal fulfillment.
Apply on company website