Here at MCM, we are more than a specialty finance company providing debt recovery solutions for consumers. We are a global team of over 4,000 employees whose daily mission is to empower consumers to begin their path towards financial recovery and build a better life for themselves and their families. We know that the only way to support this mission is by hiring exceptional people who bring a diversity of ideas, a collaborative spirit, and a passion for attaining breakthrough results. If you are results-driven, have a passion for helping others, and thrive in an innovative environment, MCM might be the place for you!
The Engineer, Systems Engineering participates in developing technical support for operating systems capabilities and other software tools. This role troubleshoots software programs and implements systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
About the Job
- Controls user access and passwords with responsibility for security.
- Develop and execute firm-wide plan regarding operating systems including installation and on-going administration.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Monitor usage and performance of systems.
- Required: Bachelor; Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Azure Cloud
- Certifications for IT use
- Leading IT/Systems projects
- 5-8 years of experience
- Financial or Corporate experience
What We Offer
We understand the important balance between work and life, fun and professionalism, and corporation verse community. We strive to support your career aspirations and provide the benefits you need to live a more fulfilling life.
Our compensation and benefits programs were created with an 'Employee-First Approach' focused on supporting, developing, and recognizing YOU. We offer a wide array of wellness and mental health initiatives, support volunteerism, and environmental efforts, encourage employee education through leadership training, skill-building, and tuition reimbursements, and always strive to provide promotion opportunities from within.
All these things are just a small way to show our employees that we recognize their value, we understand what is important to them, and we reward their contributions.
Apply on company website