We are a not-for-profit 340B medical practice in Orlando treating all patients and specializing in HIV Medicine for treatment and prevention including PrEP, Hepatitis C treatment and sexual health including screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections. Midway Specialty Care Centers are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to focus on HIV and Primary Care for the Orlando/Fort Pierce area of Florida. The ideal candidate will have HIV and HRT experience/training.
This not-for-profit practice is centrally located in Orlando. This boutique practice serves about 300 office patients. An Infectious Diseases Medical Director leads the small practice, focused primarily on HIV and HIV Prevention care.
About the Practice
- HIV and HIV Prevention practice
- Excellent schedule with growing volume of in-patient consults.
- Not-for-profit allows Student Loan forgiveness through Federal Program
- Access to experienced Pharmacists with specialized ID training on site.
- Competitive salary and outstanding full host of benefits
Applicants with experience in the EMR EClinicalWorks (ECW) are given preference.
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). PCMH is a partnership between you, the physician and care team to provide accessible, coordinated, comprehensive, and continuous quality health care and ensures all patients' preventive, acute, and chronic care needs are met by emphasizing efficient and timely service delivery.
Midway Specialty Care Center provides services to over 4,500 individuals throughout our clinics in Florida. Our goal is to allow physicians to practice medicine, and we do the rest-- not setting strict volume quotas for care.
Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District!
Orlando is home to many suburban mid-sized cities with a warm climate, multiple park options and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 1,450,000+
- No state income tax!
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults.
- Museums, theaters, monthly festivals, and outdoor music events.
- A wide array of higher education institutions and some of the best public and private schools in the entire state of Florida.
Spanish and English Desired, 401K match, Sign-on bonus, benefits package
The Physician will be licensed in good standing in the State of Florida to be an independent practitioner responsible for managing health problems and coordinating health care for the at-risk, and persons living with HIV in accordance with State and Federal rules and regulations and the nursing standards of care.
We are a not-for-profit 340B medical practice in Orlando treating all patients and specializing in HIV Medicine for treatment and prevention includ...
Apply on company website