A Receiving Associate job in Sacramento, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have one plus year of relevant experience with incoming inventory, along with exposure operating a Forklift. You will be the gatekeeper for items coming into the Plant. You will be responsible to receive and inspect all goods and materials, both raw material and finished goods. You will also help distribute deliveries within the Plant to their respective departments. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Receiving Associate job responsibilities include:
- Receive raw material and verify against the packing slip. Accurately code received goods to a proper account.
- Supply material as needed and/or requested to the production line and other departments, which may require the use of a forklift.
- Assist in preparation for, and completion of plant inventory.
- Take deliveries to the respective employees or departments.
- Demonstrate Milgard's Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- One year of incoming inventory/materials experience in a manufacturing setting
- Forklift experience with the ability to obtain certification onsite is required
- Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task
- Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in a Receiving Associate job in Sacramento, CA, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Apply on company website