A Customer Service Representative (CSR) job in Temecula, California is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You will provide support for all dealers and homeowners regarding warranty issues on Milgard products via telephone or email. You will also schedule Technicians within the geographic region to perform warranty repairs. This is a first-shift position, and the hours are typically from 8 am to 5 pm. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Customer Service Representative job responsibilities include:
- Provide quality support for all dealers and homeowners regarding warranty issues on Milgard products via telephone or email.
- Process and review requests in a timely fashion.
- Schedule Technicians within the geographic region to perform warranty repairs.
- Communicate professionally with Milgard's external and internal clients regarding product and business issues.
- Support the process by working extensively with Outside Sales, Production Personnel, and Scheduling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or some college preferred
- Minimum of one-two years' experience, preferably in manufacturing and building materials
- Previous windows sales and millwork experience preferred
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in a Customer Service Representative job in Temecula, California please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products and culture, visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Quality, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Apply on company website