We are seeking a talented Administrative Services Assistant-Project Administrator to join our Chicago Office! The Ideal candidate will provide five star customer service as the first point on contact to all Milhouse Engineering & Construction internal and external clients. Responsibilities:
- Greet guests in a courteous manner and alerts appropriate party of guest arrival.
- Operate/answer telephone switchboard.
- Possess excellent telephone etiquette.
- Project a professional and positive image to the public and co-workers.
- Carry out assigned projects to completion; communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Preform general office/administrative tasks such as (Vendor Relations/Management) via monitoring/ordering standard office supplies.
- Attend meetings to take and distribute minutes when requested.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining Office Managers/Executive Staffs calendar; screening calls and visitor.
- Assists PM with collecting Client & Project standard documents and protocols.
- Facilitates the selection and format editing of specifications with Project Engineer.
- Perform basic to moderate staff support functions such as personnel administration accounting/finance and marketing coordination.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence reports drafts memos and emails.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand/walk frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to work with confidential information and maintain integrity of company data.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint in particular).
Why join the Administrative Services team? Here's why:
The Administrative Services team is at the forefront of maintaining an effective and collaborative office environment. This team works closely with other departments and prides themselves on being helpful, resourceful, and supportive. Being a part of this team provides one with the opportunity to learn new skills in an office environment as well as grow professionally and developmentally. Come grow with our Admin Services team today!
Here's a little information on Milhouse Engineering and Construction, Inc.:
Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. was founded in 2001 with the goal of building the best engineering company in the country. It was based on the belief that if we hired great people, fueled their passion while challenging them to excel, and maintained a laser focus on the needs of your clients, success would come- and so it has. Our portfolio of successful projects continues to grow, our family of highly satisfied clients continues to expand, and our staff just gets better and better. We are a unique, Chicago-based firm whose collective passion, vision and expertise has led to phenomenal growth and being named “Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” 15 years in a row! With more than 200 talented professionals and offices across the country, Milhouse offers a dynamic work environment where there is no limit to what you can achieve if you are willing to go after it. Our people are the cornerstone of our organization, and key to our success. Join a remarkably talented team that shares a passion for what they do and a vision for improving communities around the world through innovative engineering and construction. For the fifteenth consecutive year, Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. has been selected as Chicago's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For.
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website