As a Senior Mechanical Engineer within our Aviation team, you will act as a key lead as it relates to our Philadelphia and Mid Atlantic aviation projects. You will focus on the terminal upgrade design phase.
Additionally you will be responsible for the project management of these initiatives ensuring direct communication and feedback is delivered to the executive team and partners involved. With such critical responsibilities and project oversight the expectation is that, you too have a technical edge within the MEP disciplines to be able to have oversight.
In turn you will be rewarded with an empowering leadership team within a growing aviation practice that has sustained over 15 years working together with top airports across the country! You will report into the VP of Aviation, named Crain's Top 40 under 40 and ENR Top 20 under 40 for the country for 2019! Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design to client and regulatory requirements
- Manage mid to large size projects to schedule and budget
- Drawing review and disposition
- Preparing project documents and reports
- Maintaining project files
- Creating and enforcing project quality plan
- Data and document entry into various platforms
- Reporting safety, health and quality issues to management
- Prepare contract amendments, change order documentation, and claims documentation.
- Support proposal opportunities that are strategically aligned with your group
- Participates in the RFP/RFQ process including, site visits, client meetings, scope development, preparation of project approach, technical execution plans, schedules, and interviews
- Registered Professional Engineer (advantageous)
- Ten (10) years of relevant professional experience
- Ideally, you will have worked on Building Systems within Aviation, Facilities, Terminals, Building Management designs and/or Commercial Builds on a large scale.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Knowledge of CPM schedule analysis
- Familiar with discipline specific design software and design management systems
- Knowledge of standard format specification development
- Entrepreneurial environment with exposure to our empowering Executive team
- Encouraging, warm, and dynamic workplace with the opportunity to grow and develop
- Coffee, tea, breakfast and snacks provided in office
- Happy hour on Friday afternoons
- Various socials throughout the year
- Competitive pay and benefits package
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website