Do you love stakeholder engagement? Do you love working on solutions that will help move a business forward? Are you a brand ambassador for corporations?
Milhouse Engineering and Construction is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be the Subject Matter Expert for our talent acquisition goals in 2021 and beyond! You will work with all levels of the business as you perform full cycle talent recruitment with a focus on a variety of roles from entry level to senior leadership.
We are a team of 5 looking to add a sixth member of our People and Culture (HR) team in downtown Chicago. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful execution of the end-to-end recruitment process while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools in place in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Manager and wider talent team
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Participate in active feedback related to ‘right fit' evaluation to drive successful outcomes for a performance based culture. This includes the creation of position descriptions for new positions within the organization
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with leaders to ensure alignment on position, impact and expectations while providing market insights and education
- Participate in activities, which support the development and depth of their professional networks specific to our industry.
- Contribute to the development of practices that will produce an exceptional hiring and overall candidate experience whilst driving candidate retention. This requires an understanding of talent gaps, talent skill analysis and cultural alignments
- Coordinate the offer approval process by facilitating the information flow to appropriate management
- Successfully manage the candidate relationship with abilities in soft close approach and final engagement negotiations both in initial and counter-offers
- Perform as a liaison and partner across the People and Culture team to maintain a collaborative work environment
- Facilitate training for our hiring leaders regarding best recruiting practices and initiatives for stakeholder engagement and accountability
- Adhere to talent performance metrics such as time to fill, satisfactory customer service, quality of hire and diversity
- Bring forth recommendations and creative ideas to better the recruitment process, vendor relationships and/or training programs
- Ability to manage to market and varied sourcing strategies to acquire talent including but not limited to job boards and social media sites
- Proven success with LinkedIn Recruiter required
- Experience with Lever (Talent CRM/ATS) is advantageous
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage a high-volume of work, coordinating multiple requests to successful completion
- Demonstrate a team player attitude to support a cohesive team environment
- Continuous improvement ability to continue to champion the process
- 4+ years' experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical, Engineering and/or Construction recruiting experience preferred.
- General understanding and knowledge of Human Resource laws related to hiring, talent and employee movement.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Entrepreneurial environment with exposure to our empowering Executive team
- Encouraging, warm, and dynamic workplace with the opportunity to grow and develop
- Coffee, tea, breakfast and snacks provided in office
- Happy hour on Friday afternoons
- Various socials throughout the year
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 4.5 female friendly rating on InHerSight
- We are a Minority Business Enterprise (and proud)
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website